Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Wunderli Team Introduction

I am beginning my new blog under The Wunderli Team and want to start of by introducing myself.  I have lived in Henderson, NV since 1997.  I moved here from Salt Lake City with a wholesale mortgage company and soon became a retail loan officer for a broker.

As a loan officer, I have helped many clients finance their homes with FHA, VA, conventional and Jumbo loans.  I have helped several clients with the FHA 203(k) loan so that they could finance remodeling work.  As a Certified Mortgage Planner, I extend my responsibilities as a loan officer by helping the client choose the best financing for them and their financial goals.  My understanding of the mortgage bond market is due in large part to the training that I had when I worked for Fidelity Investments as a Series 7 licensed representative trading stocks, bonds, mutual funds and options for people on their accounts.  

My goal is to educate clients and referral partners as to loan programs and the current state of the mortgage bond market so that thy can understand their choices and get a feel of when to lock their loan.  Check out The Wunderli Team facebook page for almost daily information regarding the mortgage bond market and what interest rates are doing.  Please like the page so that you don't miss any of the updates and feel free to comment on it and share it with your friends so that they can benefit from this valuable information.

If you would like to know more about renovation loans and how you can finance repairs and improvements in your mortgage, check out The Wunderli Team YouTube channel.  You will find videos that help you understand exactly how the FHA 203(k) works along with videos that share some of the home renovations that have been completed with this great loan.  Additionally, you will find videos of me discussing the mortgage bond market along with my lock / float recommendations.  



For potential clients who are reading this, I want to help you get the right loan with the best terms.  If you have any questions or would like me to provide you with a recommendation for your specific situation, please feel free to call me at 702-812-1214.  

For potential Realtor partners, I want to help you have smooth closings by providing good (honest and timely) communication throughout the process.  I also want to help you grow your business by sharing and implementing some strategies that will help generate new business.  

No comments:

Post a Comment